China Bank Savings (CBS) is the retail lending arm of China Banking Corporation (China Bank) and one of the largest thrift bank in the country today.
CBS began operations on September 8, 2008 following the acquisition of Manila Bank by China Bank in 2007. Subsequent mergers with Unity Bank and Planters Development Bank have bolstered CBS’ position as a leading thrift bank in the industry. With over 150 branches nationwide and a strong platform for retail banking, auto, housing, DepEd, and enterprise finance, CBS is able to service the growing needs of the broader consumer and Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) market. It is committed to promoting financial exclusiveness, and uplifting the quality of consumers and entrepreneurs in line with its personalized brand of service.
China Bank Savings provides value-enhancing, customer-driven solutions through your preferred channels.
- Deposits and Placements
- Consumer Finance
- Housing Finance
- Auto Finance
- SME Finance
- ATM and Payroll Services
- Cash Management Services
- Trust and Investments
In doing business, China Bank Savings is guided by these values.
- Integrity. Doing the right thing to everyone at all times.
- Teamwork. We work together in harmony and we respect each other to achieve our shared goals.
- Pursuit of Excellence. We have high performance standards that exceed expectations of our customers and shareholders.
- Customer Focus. We build and maintain solid and lasting relationships that result in customer loyalty.
- Concern for People. We provide an equitable, respectful, and safe working environment for all our employees.
- Fairness and Firmness. We make decisions free from discrimination and we are resolute in our decisions.
VICE CHAIRMAN Nancy D. Yang;
Alberto Emilio V. Ramos;