CBS Online is an electronic channel that provides enrolled clients direct access to their accounts and enables them to do various banking transactions through the internet and mobile phone. Here are the reasons why you should enrol in CBS Online:
1. No more waiting in line – Through CBS Online, you don’t need to waste more than an hour queuing at payment centers.
2. You can access your account anytime, anywhere – Imagine being able to track your account even when you’re on vacation, at work, in school, or alongside checking your Facebook or Instagram accounts
3. It’s free – There is no joining fee or ADB required to enrol
Savings and checking accounts (passbook and ATM based) as well as time deposit accounts
a. Individual accounts
b. Joint “or” accounts
How to enrol
1. Fill out Retail User Activation Form at your branch of account.
2. Expect your username and password to be sent to your registered e-mail address.
3. Access www.cbs.com.ph to make an initial login.
4. Click on “Login” button and key in your username and password.
View the list of your deposit accounts and your transaction history.
Transfer funds to other CBS accounts and other BancNet member bank accounts. To be able to perform a fund transfer, you have to enrol all your transferee accounts. Click here for instructions on how to enrol a payee, and click here to view list of banks accepting Interbank Fund Transfer.
You may choose to pay your bills now, or to schedule a recurring payment. Click here to view list of billers.
Request for a checkbook, or inquire about CBS products and services
Send and receive emails and cyber receipts from CBS
Limits and Fees
Intra Bank Fund Transfer (CBS to CBS)
Inter Bank Fund Transfer (CBS to Other Bank)
Inter Bank Fund Transfer
For Fund Transfer
Step 1: Log in to your CBS Online Account
Step 2: Under the Transactions tab, click on Manage Transferee
Step 3: Click on Add Transferee
Step 4: Fill out the required details
Step 5: Enter your user id and transaction password
List of Banks Accepting InterBank Fund Transfer
Allied Savings Bank
Asia United Bank
Bank of Commerce
Card Bank, Inc.
CitiBank Savings Bank
City Savings Bank
City State Bank
Equicom Savings Bank
Hongkong and Shanghai Bank Corp.
Metrobank ATM Accounts Only
Opportunity Kauswagan Bank
PSBank ATM Accounts Only
PVB Card Corp.
Philippine Postal Bank
Philippine Business Bank
Philippine National Bank
Philippine Veterans Bank
RCBC Savings Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
Sterling Bank of Asia
Tong Yang Bank
List of Billers